Sunday, March 11, 2012
Skyborn
Feel the wrath of my conceptions. Okay, so in my last post I drew the sun and the moon doing battle with each other. Well in this one I was all like, "Hey! What would it look like if you could see stars during the day." Thus with the help of the smear brush tool thingy and an alteration of the standard brush (and my girlfriend helping me figure the brush alterations out so I could actually do any of this), the background was born. I then made two spheres, first a sun and then a moon. Again, my girlfriend helped me out here because she told me how to spherical and apply the kick-ass textures you see on the Moon and the Mun. But then I thought about it and decided that the picture was missing something. So I drew up another sphere and made it its own layer and colored it and textured it and then BEHOLD!
Mun - The conceptual child of the sun and the moon. Copyright Anthony Restivo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment